Things about me:
- 33 years old (though I feel much younger most of the time)
- I have some close friends I can count on one hand
- I have a tendency to skip the big picture and just pay attention to the details
- I am fairly sarcastic but know when to keep it at bay
- Served a stint in the US Air Force in 2004 – though I’m happy to be out, I do miss it sometimes
- I love to travel, but most of the places I visited or lived in, weren’t really that “fun.” I would love to just visit somewhere with no real agenda set in place.
- Born a redhead but now my hair is brown in the winter and a light brown/red in the summer. I still consider myself a redhead, though.
- I’m generally happy when it rains (no, really)
- I *love* writing – can’t you tell? I loathed it growing up because my attention span was that of a gnat and my handwriting was sloppy. I’ve improved greatly since then. Only need to work on the attention span. 🙂
- I’m a huge fan of cooking & sewing. I learned to eat before cooking so I won’t give up halfway and resort to eating chips for dinner.
I hope you enjoy my journal. It is now 8 years old. 🙂