1. Gain Weight (yes, unlike everyone my age… I need to gain it)
2. Have more patience. I lose it pretty easily, with stupid things.
3. Get a job that offers benefits and insurance.
4. Stand up for myself, more often.
5. Be nicer to others. I’m already nice, but sometimes not nice enough.
6. Learn a different language. I attempted Italian a few years back and I managed to learn a few words when I visited Italy in ’99 during a school trip, and on the way home I could speak a few words in Italian. Now, all I know is: gratzi and uh.. that’s it.
That’s all I can think of right now. I’ll most likely thing of more things later.